Fashion Fundamentals is back and better than ever! When I initially started Fashion Fundamentals in 2018, it was just a six-week digital course, e-book, and small community for aspiring fashion professionals. Fast forward to now, Fashion Fundamentals has grown and expanded in ways that I could have only dreamed of a few years ago.
Fashion Fundamentals has now expanded from a six-week digital course to an evergreen ten-week digital course! That means that for those who are enrolled in Fashion Fundamentals will have access to the course FOREVER! Along with this program being accessible for a lifetime, I have added more lessons to the course!
As a SAK reader, I want to give you an exclusive 15% discount to sign up for Fashion Fundamentals! Purchase your seat HERE and make sure to use the promo code SAKREADER at check-out!
The course curriculum is broken down below!
- Career Goal Setting
- Personal Branding
- Resume and Cover Letter 101
- The Importance of LinkedIn
- How to Create a Professional Portfolio
- How to Utilize Social Media as a Digital Resume
- Informational Interviews & Connecting With Industry Professionals
- Where to Look for Internship/Job Listings
- Job/Internship Interview Tips and Tricks
- The Key to Networking and Making Meaningful Relationships
- Audree’s Career Story & Why She Created Fashion Fundamentals
- Audree’s Key Practices That Helped Her Find Success and Land Her Dream Job
Industry Q&A Videos:
Audree interviews 20+ industry professionals to share their career story, their advice for Fashion Fundamental students and what they wish they knew before breaking into the fashion industry. These industry professionals work at the companies below: