Happy First Day of Spring!
Although this is one of the best times of the season, the transition from winter to spring is the hardest- from attempting to tan your pale legs to actually wishing you didn’t eat that whole carton of Ben & Jerry’s the night before you go bikini shopping but hey, it’s ok because spring clothes are the best! Spring 2013 is the season of crop tops and high waisted a-line skirts and bright hues.
- Chambray top: we all love jean tops- they can be incorporated into almost any outfit
- if you don’t have a tank top or crop top- roll up the sleeves, button half way down and tie up the bottom half above your waistline of your skirt
- Flowy [floral] skirt: a versatile piece that you can wear from school, work to date night
- Nude wedges: I love wedges because they are nicer to walk in and can transition easier from day to night
- Nude is an extremely versatile color to pair with anything and a very spring/summer look
- Gold cuff: I love gold this year and gold jewelry gives your outfit a spring ambiance and makes you look more tan
- Red lipstick: What diva doesn’t own a fab color of red lipstick?!
- Pick a shade that compliments your skin tone and it will help make your eyes pop and smile shine!
- Turquoise necklace: My absolute favorite type of jewelry! Turquoise can be paired with almost any color and especially looks great with red!