Today is a really special day for me, my team and our community! We are expanding my Fashion Fundamentals program into an interactive 6-week program for high school and college students who are looking to break into the fashion industry.
I remember being at Arizona State University and feeling lost. I was toying with the idea of wanting to work in fashion but had zero connections, no experience, little family and friend support, no money to intern in NYC and on top of it all–I didn’t even know where to begin. My closest resource to the industry was binge watching “The Hills” with Lauren Conrad and watching her reality scripted life as a Teen Vogue intern.
Over the past seven years I have figured it out. I moved to NYC after graduation, quickly moved up in the industry and now oversee my three brands and a team of amazing people. I am fortunate that I have had incredible bosses, mentors and friends who guided me along the way over the years, and I want to be that resource and mentor to aspiring professionals. I know what it’s like when everyone and everything around you is saying ‘no,’ so I’ll be here rooting for you, saying ‘yes you can do it’ and here’s how.
In 2016 I launched my first part of Fashion Fundamentals with in-person workshops and classes at colleges around the country, a year later I published my eBook, “Fashion Fundamentals: Internships, Networking and Social Media” and today, I am expanding my platform into a digital educational course for students.
- How to build a competitive resume
- Make genuine and lasting industry connections
- Create a strong online presence and network
- Ace your interviews
- And most importantly, land your dream job or internship!
Students will be able to interact with Audree directly in weekly live video sessions, gain exclusive insight into the industry, receive a free copy of her ebook and meet other students who are trying to break into fashion through a tight-knit community.
Throughout the program Audree will be bringing in her colleagues and industry friends to interact with the students and share their experiences and advice. Students will receive opportunities for one-on-one coaching sessions, mock interviews, resume and cover letter critiques, and so much more!
The Fashion Fundamentals Course begins on March 25th!
As a member of the course, you’ll get:
- Weekly sessions with me, a twenty-something who finally has it figured out when it comes to networking, brand building and creating a space for yourself in an industry that can feel saturated with the same types of people.
- Q&A sessions where you can ask me anything from insider information about the fashion industry to what my life is like in New York City.
- Opportunities to network with students in your area who are just as obsessed with their #OOTDs as you are.
- A community of people to chat and share resources with. You’ll get access to a private Facebook page filled with your classmates that we want to use to foster communication and support!
- Weekly resources that will walk you, step-by-step, through the process of landing your dream internship or job.
- A copy of my e-book, Fashion Fundamentals, which includes practical advice and worksheets to help you along your journey.
Sound like you? Register for the Fashion Fundamentals course today!